Healthcare facilities are always undergoing changes, either through expansion or through change of services. Therefore, hospitals must allocate resources for clinical capital planning for facilities within their organization’s program and their strategic priorities.
AMI Healthcare can provide
- experts that can evaluate healthcare facilities
- clinical planning in all areas where clinical services are delivered
- optimized delivery of clinical outcomes and in healthcare facilities development.
We can help you
- understand the implications of trends in the organization and delivery of health care services
- develop alternative solutions
- establish priorities among capital projects that address current problems and future flexibility.
Business proposals often require a feasibility study to determine whether or not they are viable. A feasibility analysis considers different factors to determine whether or not it is worth executing, and if it contributes to the fulfillment of the organization’s long-term objectives. With a feasibility study, organizations can determine if a venture such as a start-up, an acquisition, or an expansion could be beneficial in the long run.
A feasibility or market analysis takes a lot of time and resources. However, the consequences of not conducting a study prior to an important business decision may result in uninformed financial decisions and missteps when developing and operating healthcare facilities leading to more substantial losses in the future.
A good starting point would be to find out whether your idea has market viability by conducting a market analysis. If a proposal has market viability, you can move forward with the feasibility analysis, using the data collected from the market viability study as a basis.
With the help of our feasibility study consultants, a comprehensive report can be produced on various scenarios, including the strengths, weaknesses, and potential implications of every possible scenario. The project leaders should examine the results of the study, and assess whether or not the rewards of the proposal outweigh the risks involved. Through the insight and expertise of our feasibility study consultants, businesses can determine the following:
- Possible alternatives to the project
- Business alternatives
- New business opportunities
- Potential stumbling blocks
- Data necessary for making an informed decision on a proposal
Medical Equipment Planning is part of the design process for every new hospital and is ever-changing due to new advances in technology.
We work with international hospital engineering firms in the design of healthcare facilities that meet U.S. hospital standards including the supply and installation of medical and related technical equipment including all relevant consumables.
Through our own medical equipment planning and procurement experts, we can provide the specification and procurement of medical equipment and help you select the best possible option.
Hospitals are complex institutions that require detailed planning and strategic goals for hospitals in order to make operations a success.
AMI Healthcare’s strategic planning consultants will be able to
- define health care delivery
- conduct feasibility studies that will result in a comprehensive assessment of your market
- engage key stakeholders in the decision-making that is crucial to the long-term future of your organization.
We ask the questions critical to mapping out the right strategic initiatives for your organization in order to develop the best ways for implementation.
We’ll use our wide-range of industry experiences and hard-won knowledge of healthcare service delivery to create a roadmap of success for your organization.