1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
“Personal Data” means any identified or identifiable information about you as listed below. In order to offer you with our products and services, we may collect Personal Data directly (e.g. through our representatives, officers, relationship manager, salesperson, staff, call center, application) or indirectly from you or other sources (e.g. social media, third party’s online platforms, and other publicly available sources) or through our parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, official authorities, or third parties. The specific type of data collected will depend on the context of your interactions with us, and the services or products you need or want from us and within AMI Healthcare Group.
“Sensitive Data” means Personal Data classified by law as sensitive data. We will only collect, use, disclose and/or cross-border transfer Sensitive Data if we have received your explicit consent or as permitted by law.
2. THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTION, USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may collect, use, disclose and/or cross-border transfer your Personal Data and Sensitive Data for the following purposes.
2.1 Purpose for which consent is required
We rely on your consent for the following purposes:
- Marketing and Communications: To provide marketing communications, sales, special offers, promotions, notices, news, and information about products and services from us, AMI Healthcare Group, our affiliates, subsidiaries, third parties and/or business partners which we cannot rely on other legal bases;
- Analytic services: To conduct data analytic services on your personal data within AMI Healthcare Group, our affiliates, subsidiaries, or to third parties; and/or
- Sensitive Data: We may use your sensitive data for the following purposes:
- Sensitive data as shown in the identification document (e.g. religion, racial or ethnic origin): for verification and authentication purpose;
- Biometric data (e.g. fingerprints, facial recognition, retinal scans) for providing access our premises, security purposes and providing elevator access control system;
- Health data and disability for coordinating with medical service providers;
- Criminal records for security purpose.
2.2 The purposes we may rely on and other legal grounds for processing your Personal Data
We may also rely on (1) contractual basis, for our initiation or fulfilment of a contract with you; (2) legal obligation, for the fulfilment of our legal obligations; (3) legitimate interest, for the purpose of our legitimate interests and the legitimate interests of third parties; (4) vital interest, for preventing or suppressing a danger to a person’s life, body, or health; and/or (5) public interest, for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercising of official authorities.
3. TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE OR TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
3.1 AMI Healthcare Group ‘s data ecosystem
3.2 Our service providers
We may use other companies, agents or contractors to perform services on behalf or to assist with the provision of products and services to you. We may share your Personal Data to our service providers or third-party suppliers including, but not limited to (1) computer program developer, software developer, IT service providers and IT support company; (2) marketing, advertising media, designer, creative, and communications agencies; (3) campaign, event, and market organizers, and CRM agency; (4) data storage and cloud service providers; (5) property management service provider; (6) sale agencies; (7) logistic and courier service providers; (8) payment and payment system service providers; (9) research agencies; (10) analytics service providers; (11) survey agencies; (12) call center; (13) telecommunications and communication service providers; (14) outsourced administrative service providers; (15) printing service providers.
In the course of providing such services, the service providers may have access to your Personal Data. However, we will only provide our service providers with the information that is necessary for them to perform the services, and we ask them not to use your information for any other purposes. We will ensure that the service providers we work with will keep your Personal Data secure as required under the laws.
3.3 Our business partners
We may disclose your Personal Data to companies that we have partnered with to offer or enhance products and services for our customers or prospective customers, for example, financial institution partner, access solution company, telecommunication company, sponsors, co-branded partners and other third parties that we conduct joint marketing and cross promotion with.
3.4 Third parties required by law
In certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligations. This includes any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights, the rights of any third party or individuals’ personal safety, or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or safety issues.
3.5 Professional advisors
This includes asset management service providers, lawyers, technicians and auditors who assist in running our business, and defending or bringing any legal claims.
3.5 Assignee of rights and/or obligations
4. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose or transfer your Personal Data to third parties or servers located overseas, which the destination countries may or may not have the same data protection standards. We take steps and measures to ensure that your Personal Data is securely transferred and that the receiving parties have in place suitable data protection standards or other derogations as allowed by laws. We will request your consent where consent to cross-border transfer is required by law.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We keep your Personal Data only for so long as we need the Personal Data to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, and to satisfy our business and/or our legal and regulatory obligations. How long we keep your Personal Data depends on the nature of the data. Some information may be retained for longer, where we are required to do so by law.
6. YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
Subject to applicable laws and exceptions thereof, you may have the following rights to:
- Access: You may have the right to access or request a copy of the Personal Data we are collecting, using and disclosing about you. For your own privacy and security, we may require you to prove your identity before providing the requested information to you.
- Rectification: You may have the right to have incomplete, inaccurate, misleading, or or not up-to-date Personal Data that we collect, use and disclose about you rectified.
- Data Portability: You may have the right to obtain Personal Data we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to send or transfer such data to another data controller, where this is (a) Personal Data which you have provided to us, and (b) if we are processing such data on the basis of your consent or to perform a contract with you.
- Objection: You may have the right to object to certain collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data such as objecting to direct marketing.
- Restriction: You may have the right to restrict the use of your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
- Withdraw Consent: For the purposes you have consented to our collecting, using and disclosing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Deletion: You may have the right to request that we delete or de-identity Personal Data that we collect, use and disclose about you, except we are not obligated to do so if we need to retain such data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- Lodge a complaint: You may have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent authority where you believe our collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data is unlawful or noncompliant with applicable data protection law.
7. OUR CONTACT DETAILS
44 Bear Foot Rd, Suite 200,
Northborough, MA 01532
Phone: +1 (617) 600 7760
1.1 Information we collect through online technology
Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, local and cloud storage, and scripts are used by us and our affiliates, and other companies, such as third-party technology service providers and web analytics providers. These technologies make it easier for you to navigate through our websites (including Mobile Applications) and to help us manage the content on our websites (including Mobile Applications) and are used to analyze trends, administer the sites, track users’ movements around the site (including which websites and Mobile Applications you clicked upon arrival at our websites or Mobile Applications), and gather demographic information about our user base.
1.2 Information we collect without your cooperation
1.2.1 Functional Purpose
In the case of use of our website for purely informational purposes, we collect and use the access data automatically transmitted to us by your Internet browser and store this in our so-called log file on the server. This involves the client’s file request, the date and time of the requested page view, the success of the page retrieval, the transferred quantity of data, the type of browser you used and the version, the operating system you use and also the IP address assigned to you by the provider, and the webpage from which you visit us. This data is technically necessary to operate our website on the Web server. In addition, the short-term storage of log files is expedient in order to subsequently investigate attempted attacks on the Web server or any misuse. Accordingly, our legitimate interest in this data processing consists of enabling us to provide you with our offers on the basis of these conditions. Your personal data shall be deleted if it is no longer required for this purpose.
We use so-called cookies on our website. Cookies are text files that are stored in your browser when you visit our website and that collect information about your use of our website. This information assists us in better understanding user requirements and the technical behaviour of our website in order to improve, based on this information, the content, operability and functionality of the website. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain any viruses. The cookies used on our website are primarily so-called session cookies that are automatically deleted when you close the browser. They create a so-called session ID for your browser with which various browser requests of your browser can be matched to a session so that you are recognized once again when you return with a browser to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you close the browser
You have the option to set your browser so that these cookies are not stored in the first place, or so that the cookies are deleted at the end of your Internet session. However, in this case please note that where applicable, you cannot use all of the functions of our web pages.
1.2.3 Web Analytics Services
Google Universal Analytics