We are accepting applications for the position of Project Manager for a major hospital construction project in Qatar.
The incumbent of this position shall be responsible for the overall coordination of the entire project’s site supervision, contractual and technical team and shall have required experience in multi-project control.
• Degree in Engineering or Project Management from an accredited Western University with internationally recognized professional credentials in Project Management.
• Minimum twenty (20) years of Total Experience and ten (10) Experience in Project Management in similar type of construction projects (particularly Operational Hospitals).
• Conversant with computer system mainly management software such as Primavera and Microsoft Projects.
• Able to control, coordinate and monitor all disciplines of work related to the project. This includes both management of the site supervision team as well as the Contractors, Subcontractors and other appropriate specialists.
• Able to control Contractors and Subcontractors in conformance with Contract documents. This includes a working knowledge with local and international specifications which are related to the project.
• Able to monitor progress of Works and carry out updating, planning and preparing Progress Reports as required HMC.
• Minimum Ten (10) years project management experience with internationally renowned Consultancy